Monday, June 30, 2008

ROAD KILL RACCOON


(click on image to enlarge)

Back in November 2007, I was contacted by an old friend/client to come up with a design for a new line of pet toys he was considering manufacturing. There were a number of animals that they were interested in making, but it was decided that the Raccoon image would be the best animal to sell into the investors.

I was very excited to work on this project since this is definitely the type of drawing that is perfect for me to do. After penciling a few rough ideas, I decided to do one sketch comprising all of the different options that this toy would have.

I really hoped that this pet toy line would have been realized. Unfortunately, the investors weren't very keen on the idea of a line of "Road Kill" pet toys and the idea ended there.

Enjoy,

Jack

No comments: