Thursday, June 28, 2007

HOOTERS 5


(click on image to enlarge)

The May/June issue of Hooters Magazine is finally out and on the newsstands, this one has slipped under my radar....... I haven't even seen a printed sample yet. So, that means it is time to present the final Coors Light ad illustrated by me. Still following the same theme as the four ads I had drawn before, I think I had the best time illustrating this one. The girl was really fun to draw and I really enjoyed coming up with the design and look of the background....... even though I was a little difficult doing a little research to find out all of the international names for beer (thank goodness for the internet).

I am kind of sad that this is the last ad of the series. Hopefully there will be another campaign like this next year. It is really refreshing to be able to create this kind of work, it is so much different than all of the other ad campaigns I usually work on.

Please remember to always buy Coors products.

Enjoy,

Jack

No comments: