Sunday, August 06, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Well, I am officially another year older......... I can already feel my back stiffening and my arthritis kicking in. :(

I have still been very busy with creating my vinyl customs. I just finished a custom SKUMBO for the "HIJACKED" (Because Homage is Just a Fancy Word for Stealing): Custom Skumbo Show.

Here is a teaser pic of my custom SKUMBO........


(click on image to enlarge)

This little guy will be available for sale at the show. So please bid high and bid often.

This show is going to boast a plethora of talent!

Here is the OFFICIAL list so far:
Squidboy
Doktor A
Wavedog
Josh Novak
Phuek
James Mayle
John Madrid
Bilbetsovic
John Gray
Raoul Desoto
Jeff Stephens
Jason Kochis
LASH
Roy Vento
Ryan Crippen
Adrian Pena
Edzepln
Lee Gajda
Ryan Hungerford
Motorbot
Wesley Groenewoud
Jessie Hernandez
Dear Earthling
Atomika
Joe Grady
Akiro
Kathie Olivas
Peskimo
Elizabeth Berdann
KANO
Erick Scarecrow
Kenn Munk
Jason Jacenko
Itch
UPSO
Voltaire
WRD~ONE
Lunartik
Jeremyville
Setone
Triclops
Blinky Escalante
Devius
Matt Connelly
Dragoncypher
Damion Silver
Playskewl
Nakanari
Jermaine Rogers
Rene Delgado
MCA
Morpheus
Emek
Frank Kozik
and some surprise guests...

I am not sure yet where and when the show will take place. Please keep checking back here at the blog as I will update the information about the show as I get it.

enjoy,

Jack

No comments: