Friday, August 29, 2008

OUCH..........

While driving home from work last night, I was unfortunately involved in a 4 car accident. Traffic was a little heavier on the side streets due to all of the DNC road closures. I was hit from behind by an older model truck traveling around 45 mph. The collision caused a chain reaction, and ended up hitting the car in front of me. The car I hit ended up hitting the car in front of him. Fortunately, no one was severely injured and all of the crumple zones on all of the vehicles did what they were supposed to do.

I still feel a little banged up today.... thank goodness I was wearing a seat belt or I think things could have been much worse........

Below are the pics of the accident I took with my cell phone.











I sure hope my truck can be fixed..... I really love that truck.

Jack

No comments: