Saturday, December 22, 2007

WISDOM TEETH



(click on image to enlarge)

It has been almost two months since my last post and I have a few good reasons why this has happened.

First, I finally went in and had my wisdom teeth removed after many years of my dentist suggesting me to do so. Let me tell you that it was probably one of the most uncomfortable and painful things I have ever done........ I had three impacted teeth and one tooth that had erupted. I ended up with dry sockets and there wasn't a pain medicine that could take that pain away. After 2 weeks of having the procedure done, my mouth still hurts, but seems to have gotten a little bit better.

Second, I am leaving for Japan on the 26th of December so I have been getting ready for that. There are so many things that need to be done before you go on a trip out of the country..... itinerary, gifts for family, scheduling transportation (train, bus, etc.), coordinating time with family and friends........ It can get a little overwhelming.

Third, all of this is happening right before Christmas and I still need to buy presents, send out Christmas cards, etc........

So, I apologize for not updating the blog as much as I should.

I hope everyone has a great Holiday Season this year!!!!!

Enjoy,

Jack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man.

just randomly found your blog last week while looking for awesome hedorah artwork.

i didn't get a chance to really read through anything until today, when i went off in a tangent, and haven't gotten out of my chair for the past 4 hours or more...

anyway, i'm kind of in the same boat that you are in... im married to a japanese woman, i travel back and forth from the USA to Japan a lot... i'm a semi-professional artist (just starting out... only 25 years old)... i love giant monsters, zombies and toys...

ya know.

i worked in tokyo for around 2 years as an assistant illustrator to tetsuo hara, the guy who draws Fist of the North Star. it was cool, but not really my cup of tea.

among other things, now i mainly do t-shirt and promo designs for death metal bands, haha, i seem to have a knack for it.

well, just thought i'd give you a worth-while comment since we have a lot in common... and i really dig what i've seen coming from you. figured you might be able to give me some insight or advice... or not.

feel free to talk anytime!

-jeremy
gojera_designs@hotmail.com